Country songs aren’t all about broken-down trucks and lonely cowboys. In fact, the genre has some of the most romantic music and lyrics out there. If you’re a country music buff, you’ll be familiar with these heartfelt tunes. If you’re not, step outside the box and give them a chance! One of them may end up being your favorite forever song.
- Bless the Broken Road – Rascal Flatts (2004)
- Lost in this Moment – Big & Rich (2007)
- I Don’t Dance – Lee Brice (2014)
- It’s Your Love – Tim McGraw and Faith Hill (1997)
- You Had Me From Hello – Kenny Chesney (1999)
- Making Memories of Us – Keith Urban (2004)
- Mine Would Be You – Blake Shelton (2013)
- Then – Brad Paisley (2009)
- Amazed – Lonestar (1999)
- My Best Friend – Tim McGraw (1999)
To discuss the songs you’d like to hear at your wedding, contact Sound Precision Entertainment at (216) 870-4513 or email@example.com.