Join Sound Precision Entertainment and Cuff Link Media at the upcoming Cleveland Today’s Bride show where you can meet more than 150 Northeast Ohio wedding vendors to find exactly what you need for your big day. The event takes place Saturday, Jan. 21, from noon to 6 p.m., and Sunday, Jan. 22, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the I-X Center, 1 I-X Center Dr., Cleveland, OH 44215.
We know a bridal show can be overwhelming so take advantage of our experience with this list of dos and don’ts, which will ensure you have the best experience possible! And don’t forget to stop by our booth to say hello!
DO purchase your tickets online.
Buy your tickets on the Today’s Bride website before the show to save $3 (cost is $12 online but $15 at the door)! Additionally, you can save 50% by purchasing a four-pack of general admission tickets for $30 online. And the limited-time Diamond Ticket, sold for $40 online, includes one admission ticket, a keepsake love glass, a bride-to-be or bride tribe sash, a LOVE insulated cooler bag, a pink slim can koozie, a diamond pen, a custom print from SymbolizeIt.com, a set of wedding bands from ZBJewlers.com and two free tickets to the March 5 Akron show! Parking is $10.
DON’T forget to prep.
Prior to the show, you’ll want to set up a wedding-only email so all of your wedding correspondence is in one place, e.g., MrAndMrsBrown@yahoo.com. Also, pack a tote bag with pen and paper (to take notes), address labels (so you don’t have to write down your contact information at every booth) and a planner (to schedule appointments and consultations).
DO experience the interactive elements of the show.
This year’s highlights include:
- Fashion Shows: Take a seat as bridal shops and tuxedo companies take the stage to help you find your perfect look. The shows take place at the end of the pink carpet on the exhibit floor and last approximately 20 minutes. General admission seating only on a first-come, first-serve basis. The shows are at 1:30 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Saturday and 12:30 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- Inspiration Galleries: Browse décor, reception table, photography, dress and cake options.
- Limousine Row: View full-size limos and other transportation options.
- Ring-Cleaning Station: Get a free ring polish from Sunshine of Ohio.
- Free Caricature: Come to the Featuring You Entertainment booth for a free caricature!
- Mobile Beauty Makeovers: Visit the Mobile Beauty Suite Bus to get a mini-wedding day trial hairstyle and make-up application.
- Live Painting: Watch the professionals from It’s Artsee Live as they demonstrate live painting!
- Cake Decorating: See an iSlay Cakes decorator create a wedding cake while discussing the latest trends.
- Consultant Q&A: Receive free advice from Damara Patterson of resinspired WEDDINGS + EVENTS.
And much more!
DON’T bring an entourage.
Bridal shows are crowded, so the less people you have with you, the better. Also, bringing too any people is a surefire way to get overwhelmed when they’re each pulling you in a different direction. Instead, bring only a few close friends or family members you can count on, such as your mom and maid of honor.
DO check out the vendor list prior to the show.
It’s a good idea to check the vendor list (on the right side of the homepage) to see who will attend the show. This way, you can plan your day to focus on the vendors you absolutely need to visit!
DON’T wait for them to follow up.
Vendors talk to a lot of people at these shows, so it might take them a little while to follow up with you. If you need more information or want to book a vendor, don’t hesitate to reach out! And don’t forget to mention you met them at the show; they may honor a special show deal or promotion if you ask nicely.
Sound Precision Entertainment has a limited number of FREE tickets, to try and secure those please email Scott at Scott@spedj.com or call directly at 216.870.4513.
See you at the show!