Couples looking for a classy wedding venue need not head to glitzy Los Angeles or overpriced New York City. We have several elegant wedding venues right here in Northeast Ohio!
We at Sound Precision Entertainment compiled a list of our top 5 chic wedding venues in the Greater Cleveland area. We’ve DJed weddings at all of these locations, so we’re familiar with their ins and outs. Tap into our expert knowledge when discussing our services!
Be sure to click on the first link, which will take you to a previously written SPE blog post about the venue. The second link will take you to the venue’s website for more information.
- Crowne Plaza Cleveland at Playhouse Square – This beautiful hotel in downtown Cleveland is one of our top picks because it has eight different spaces that allow couples to host up to 550 guests. Plus, Crowne Plaza Cleveland at Playhouse Square has a dedicated team of planning professionals who guide couples every step of the way.
- Glenmoor Country Club – A former seminary high school, Glenmoor Country Club is a stunning 381-acre property in Canton containing a dazzling country club facility and premier golf course. The high vaulted ceilings and ornate windows capture the Gothic stylings of the clubhouse and offer a magnificent experience for guests.
- Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland – Our chic Northeast Ohio wedding venue list wouldn’t be complete without the Ritz, Carlton Cleveland. This top-of-the-line venue’s rooms feature rich wood accent pieces, oil paintings, crystal chandeliers and recessed lighting.
- The Venue at StoneWater – Located 20 minutes east of Cleveland on the beautiful grounds of StoneWater Golf Club in Highland Heights, The Venue at StoneWater features lovely indoor and outdoor spaces with stone fireplaces, floor-to-ceiling windows and gorgeous greenery. The venue also offers a top-shelf bar with an extensive selection of beers and wines.
- The Tudor Arms Hotel Cleveland – The impressive two-story Tudor-Gothic brick-and-limestone Tudor Arms Hotel has an on-site professional wedding planner to help you select your perfect wedding package. Its two elegant halls feature 35-foot ceilings, leaded glass windows and unique murals.
Do you have a wedding venue you’d like to see us feature? Send us an email, and you might see it in an upcoming blog!
And, as always, keep checking our blog for more Cleveland-area wedding venue information!