The Ariel on Broadway event center and rooftop is a newly opened fourth-floor event space with breathtaking 360° degree views of Lake Erie and the Black River. Housed in the historic Broadway Building, which has been a pillar of downtown Lorain yet remained vacant for more than a decade, the venue can accommodate up to 300 guests. It also features a 55-room boutique hotel, allowing couples and their guests to stay overnight on location.
Amenities on the premises include:
- GameOn Lorain – a sports bar and restaurant with games, pool tables, air hockey and more than 30 TVs with sports channels on the ground floor
- Dodie’s Dockside – an Italian/seafood restaurant and bar on the first floor
- Broadway Boutique – a chocolate and candy shop and boutique gift shop on the first floor
- Cakes By The Lake – a bakery with cakes, cupcakes, pastries, cookies and other gourmet bakery on the first floor
- A swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and exercise room on the ground floor
Native Lorainites may also enjoy the more than 80 historic pictures hung throughout the building that highlight the city.
Ariel on Broadway is located near many parks, beaches, restaurants and other entertainment, offering a variety of options for both before and after the wedding. Speak to an Ariel representative about entertainment and dining packages.