Downtown Cleveland is home to diverse wedding venues – whether you’re looking for picturesque views of the city or a historical landmark, the 216 has you covered. While there are plenty more than five Downtown Cleveland wedding venues, we compiled a list of our favorites to get your started.
Be sure to click on the first link, which will take you to the venue’s website for more information. The second link brings you to a previously written SPE blog post about the venue.
- Windows on the River – Located on the west bank of the Cleveland Flats, Windows on the River provides a spectacular view of the Cuyahoga River and Cleveland skyline. Your guests will love the urban yet elegant vibe of this venue, situated in the historic FirstEnergy Powerhouse and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Ariel International Center – The Ariel International Center on East 40th Street in the St. Clair/Superior neighborhood is a historic 68,000 square foot building located on 3 acres. Opened in 2012 in a recently renovated historic red brick building, this building brings both the past and present together in the heart of downtown Cleveland.
- Music Box Supper Club – Located along the Cuyahoga River in Cleveland’s Flats, the Music Box Supper Club is not just a place to see your favorite concerts or grab a bite to eat – it’s also a popular wedding venue! Bonus: Music Box Supper Club sources its food locally through sustainable and ethical resources when possible!
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade – Connected to the Hyatt Regency, The Arcade is a historic three-story retail and dining location. It is a beautiful open space with stunning architectural features.
- Trinity Cathedral – The beautiful Trinity Cathedral, located on Euclid Avenue, is a historic landmark that is home to the oldest congregation in Cleveland. Built in 1901, Trinity Cathedral’s picturesque spaces include a gothic nave, state-of-the-art conference center, botanical courtyard and art gallery.
Do you have a wedding venue you’d like to see us feature? Send us an email, and you might see it in an upcoming blog!
And, as always, keep checking our blog for more Cleveland-area wedding venue information!