Cleveland’s west side is easily accessible from I-90 and close to Lake Erie so you can stop and take some beautiful pictures in between your ceremony and reception. We’ve compiled a list of our top 5 west side wedding venues, all within about 30 minutes of Downtown Cleveland, to show you the west side is the best side.
Be sure to click on the first link, which will take you to the venue’s website for more information. The second link brings you to a previously written SPE blog post about the venue.
- Springvale Ballroom – Located in North Olmsted next to its beautiful 18-hole public golf course, Springvale hosts events inside its ballroom facilities and out on the green. Or, if you want a little of both, Springvale boasts expansive windows showing breathtaking views of the landscaped lawns and beautiful sky, providing an indoor wedding with an outdoor feel.
- Lake Erie Building – The Lake Erie Building is located in Lakewood’s historic Birdtown Neighborhood at the corner of Halstead and Athens avenues. Also known as the Screw Factory, this nearly 100-year-old building is part of a large, 18-acre complex originally used to manufacture Templar Motor Cars. It now houses factories, warehouses, offices, a winery, event space and studios for art, craft, fitness and dance. In fact, it is home to the well-known artist collective Screw Factory Artists.
- LaCentre Conference & Banquet Facility – Located about 25 minutes from Cleveland off of I-90 on Detroit Road, LaCentre offers a range of venue options for your wedding ceremony and/or reception. With accommodations for anywhere from 50 to 650 guests, as well as wedding coordination services and audiovisual and design consultations, LaCentre is a perfect west side wedding choice.
- Brennan’s Catering & Banquet Center – If you’ve driven down I-90 near Triskett Road, you’ve probably seen Brennan’s Catering & Banquet Center from the freeway. Since 1984, this family-owned business has provided both food and venue space for Cleveland-area newlyweds. Featuring four different banquet rooms of varying sizes that can accommodate 50 to 500 guests and an outdoor park-like setting ideal for picture-taking, Brennan’s commitment to personal service and excellent cuisine will ensure the success of your event.
- Lenau Park – Lenau Park on Columbia Road is home to the Cleveland Donauschwaben German-American Cultural Center, but you don’t need to be German to enjoy this venue! There are several spaces on the property available to host your perfect wedding, including the Main Hall, Party Room, Foyer, Auxiliary Room and Pavilion/Gazebo.
Do you have a wedding venue you’d like to see us feature? Send us an email, and you might see it in an upcoming blog!
And, as always, keep checking our blog for more Cleveland-area wedding venue information!