Cleveland’s east side features many wedding venues within a quick and easy distance of the city proper that seemingly transport you to a brand-new place. That said, we’ve compiled a list of our top 5 east side favorites that you definitely should leave off your walkthrough list!
Be sure to click on the first link, which will take you to the venue’s website for more information. The second link brings you to a previously written SPE blog post about the venue.
- Landerhaven – For several decades, Landerhaven, located in Mayfield Heights, has been a choice destination for many brides, whether it’s for an intimate outdoor reception or grand indoor event. The venue boasts more than 40,000 square feet of flexible space and six ballrooms, each equipped with marble dance floors, which cater to a variety of styles and needs. The beautifully landscaped outdoor areas include gardens, waterfalls and four life-size iron horse statues, perfect for formal or reception photos.
- American-Croation Lodge – The American-Croatian Lodge in Eastlake boasts one of the largest banquet halls on the east side of Cleveland, serving up to 1,000 guests. But don’t worry, the recently renovated lodge also includes the West End Hall, perfect for a smaller event of 50 to 280 guests. And did we mention it has room lighting that you can control from your phone!?
- Patterson Fruit Farm – This Geauga County gem is home to beautiful apple orchards and strawberry fields, as well as rustic outdoor scenery. However, the indoor Orchard Hills Center is also available for indoor events. Patterson is also adjacent to the Orchard Hills Park Reserve, which offers additional natural photo opportunities.
- Bertram Inn & Conference Center – The Bertram Inn & Conference Center in Aurora is a five-time winner of The Knot’s Best of Weddings. This three-star hotel and wedding venue includes 224 guests rooms, as well as a romantic cottage modeled after an Italian villa that is perfect for your wedding night.
- The Venue at StoneWater – Located 20 minutes east of Cleveland on the beautiful grounds of StoneWater Golf Club in Highland Heights, The Venue at StoneWater features stunning indoor and outdoor spaces to host your wedding. The StoneWater Clubhouse features vaulted wood-beam ceilings and a 30-foot stone fireplace that creates a romantic and elegant atmosphere. Floor-to-ceiling windows let in the natural light while providing a view of the landscaped grounds.
And, as always, keep checking our blog for more Cleveland-area wedding venue information!