Visit Sound Precision Entertainment at the Today’s Bride Show in Cleveland next month!
This jam-packed event features more than 100 Northeast Ohio wedding vendors, including dress shops, florists, venues, bakeries and, of course, DJs! These businesses will provide wedding advice, price quotes, discounts and giveaways. You can even book your favorites right on the spot! Don’t miss out on this huge event, which takes place Saturday, June 9, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the I-X Center in Cleveland.
Here’s what you need to know to make the most of this must-attend show:
General admission is $15 at the door, but you can get free tickets by stopping at SPE (just call ahead of time at (216) 870-4513 to make sure we’ll be in!). You can also purchase single tickets for $12 or a four-pack of tickets for $40 online before the show. In addition, visit a local Discount Drug Mart to purchase discounted tickets. You’ll get a physical copy of your tickets to keep on hand until show day. Children ages 6 and younger are free.
What: Today’s Bride Show
Where: I-X Center
One I-X Center Drive
Cleveland, OH 44114
When: Sunday, June 9, from 11 a.m. To 4 p.m.
Time Till June 9th Bridal Show
Parking is $10 at the I-X Center. The BVIP Limo Shuttle Bus is available to escort you to the East Lobby Entrance.
What to Expect
- Fashion shows: The Today’s Bride fashion shows highlight the latest wedding fashions for brides, grooms, bridesmaids, groomsmen, mothers of the bride, mothers of the groom, flower girls and ring bearers. Featuring local bridal shops, tuxedo companies and florists, shows last approximately 40 minutes and have general admission seating. The fashion shows are located in the I-X Ballroom and take place at 12:30 and 2:30 p.m.
- Pop-up bridal boutique: Lavender Bridal Salon in Dover, Ohio, hosts a pop-up bridal boutique where you can try on and purchase designer gowns! The shop’s stylists will be on hand, and all gowns are up to 50 percent off!
- Beauty bar: Experiment with wedding-day hairstyle and makeup looks at the beauty bar with Studio Wish Salon.
- Create your own candle: Join The Candle Studio at the “pour bar” to create your own 100% soy candle for $15.
- Gown gallery: View the latest bridal gowns from a variety of bridal shops!
- Photography gallery: Photographers attending the show display some of their favorite wedding photos so you can compare styles and get ideas!
- “Leaf Your Mark” selfie station: Sign one of our hearts to add to the tree of love, then take a selfie in front of the results!
- Ring selfie station: Choose the best angle to show off your ring and then add a background!
- Wedding show specials: Many of the Today’s Bride vendors (including SPE!) offer special discounts you can’t get anywhere else!
- Freebies: All registered brides receive a free tote bag and issue of Today’s Bride Magazine! Plus, if you buy your tickets online, you get a one-year subscription to Brides magazine. Don’t forget to check out the freebies offered by the vendors, as well!
- Facebook check-in: If you check in or share a picture of you at the show on Facebook, you can receive a free “Bride to be” sash! For $5 each, your bridesmaids and other attendees can purchase “bride tribe” sashes to complete the look!