Visit Sound Precision Entertainment at the largest bridal show in Cleveland – the Today’s Bride Show in Cleveland – this weekend!
The event features more than 250 Northeast Ohio wedding vendors, including dress shops, florists, venues, bakeries and, of course, DJs! These businesses will provide wedding advice, price quotes, discounts and giveaways. You can even book your favorites right on the spot! Don’t miss out on this huge event, which takes place Saturday, Jan. 26, from noon to 7 p.m. and Sunday, Jan. 27, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the I-X Center in Cleveland.
Here’s what you need to know to make the most of this must-attend show (and don’t forget to check out our Ultimate Survival Guide!):
General admission is $15 at the door, but you can get free tickets by stopping at SPE this week (just call ahead of time at (216) 870-4513 to make sure we’ll be in!). You can also purchase tickets for $12 online before the show. There is a four-pack of tickets available for $30 (online only). Children ages 6 and younger are free.
What: Today’s Bride Show
One I-X Center Drive
Cleveland, OH 44114
When: Saturday, Jan. 26, from noon to 7 p.m. and Sunday, Jan. 27, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Time Till Jan 26th Bridal Show
Very Important Bride
Attendees have the option of purchasing the Very Important Bride package, a $355 value, for $50. The package includes:
- General admission to the event with expedited entrance
- Reserved front row seating to a fashion show of your choice (additional front-row guest tickets are $25)
- Bride-to-be swag box that includes bride-to-be veil, bride tiara, bride-to-be banner, bride-to-be sash and bride tribe metallic tattoos
- Pink bride tribe sash
- Ohio love drawstring swag bag
- Ohio love tumbler
- Today’s Bride VIB keepsake lanyard
- $50 coupon for the Lavender Bridal pop-up bridal boutique
- 2 tickets to the The Great Big Home + Garden Show Feb 1-10
- Glass/acrylic custom print from SymbolizeIt.com
- 1-year subscription to Brides magazine
Parking is $10 at the I-X Center. The BVIP Limo Shuttle Bus is available to escort you to the East Lobby Entrance.
What to Expect
- Fashion shows: The Today’s Bride fashion shows highlight the latest wedding fashions for brides, grooms, bridesmaids, groomsmen, mothers of the bride, mothers of the groom, flower girls and ring bearers. Featuring local bridal shops, tuxedo companies and florists, shows last approximately 40 minutes and have general admission seating (although you can reserve front-row seats through the Very Important Bride package.) The fashion shows are located in the I-X Ballroom and take place Saturday at 2, 4 and 6 p.m. and Sunday at noon, 2 and 4 p.m.
- Gown gallery: View the latest bridal gowns from a variety of bridal shops!
- Photography gallery: Photographers attending the show display some of their favorite wedding photos so you can compare styles and get ideas!
- Reception table displays: Receive inspiration for your reception decor from these fully decorated tables that feature centerpieces, china, chairs and linens. You can also vote for your favorite table!
- Limousine row: Check out both the inside and outside of a variety of wedding transportation options. Yes, the vehicles are inside the center!
- Pop-up bridal boutique: Lavender Bridal Salon in Dover, Ohio, hosts a pop-up bridal boutique where you can try on and purchase designer gowns! The shop’s stylists will be on hand, and all gowns are up to 50 percent off!
- Venue representatives: More than 35 wedding venues in one room from Youngstown, Canton, Chardon, Independence, Cleveland and more. See photos, check out pricing and discuss dates!
- Cake designs: Local bakeries display their latest work! Vote for your favorite!
- Beauty bar: Experiment with wedding-day hairstyle and makeup looks at the beauty bar with Studio XEL Salon.
- “Leaf Your Mark” selfie station: Sign one of our hearts to add to the tree of love, then take a selfie in front of the results!
- Ring selfie station: Choose the best angle to show off your ring and then add a background!
- Live cake decorating: An expert decorator from Rito’s Italian Bakery will create a wedding cake while discussing the latest trends. Visit the Cake Gallery Saturday from 2 to 4:30 p.m. or Sunday from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
- Caricatures: Receive a complimentary caricature from Artist Sam Sutton.
- Dance demos: Take line dances lessons with LO-KEY ENTERTAINMENT!
- Linen demonstrations: Visit L’Nique Specialty Linen Rentals on Saturday or Sunday at 1 p.m. to learn different ways to use tablecloths, napkins and accessories for your reception tables. Experts demonstrate how to tie chair sashes and fold napkins, and you can try yourself!
- Bridal braid: Manifest Beauty Lounge shows beautiful braids for your wedding day both Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m.
- Wedding dress shopping tips: Lavender Bridal Salon provides tips on what you should expect from your dress shopping experience – from making appointments to what to do when you find the one.
- Honeymoon help: Visit J Sullivan Travel for advice and tips from expert travel agents and receive an extra raffle ticket for their Flight to Punta Cana raffle!
- Wedding show specials: Many of the Today’s Bride vendors (including SPE!) offer special discounts you can’t get anywhere else!
- Freebies: All registered brides receive a free tote bag and issue of Today’s Bride Magazine! Plus, if you buy your tickets online, you get a one-year subscription to Brides magazine. Don’t forget to check out the freebies offered by the vendors, as well!
Just in time for the Today’s Bridal Show, SPE is offering a fantastic bundle deal. Save up to $1,200 with four brands: Sound Precision Entertainment; Capture Cleveland Photography, LLC; Red Frame Videography; and Monocle Photo.
For more information, contact SPE at (216) 870-4513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just in time for the Today’s Bridal Show, SPE is offering a fantastic bundle deal. Save up to $1,200 with four brands: Sound Precision Entertainment; Capture Cleveland Photography, LLC; Red Frame Videography; and Monocle Photo Booth. For more information, contact SPE at (216) 870-4513 or email@example.com. Book an appointment to receive free tickets to the Today’s Bridal Show (regularly $15 each!)