The event features more than 120 Northeast Ohio wedding vendors, including dress shops, florists, venues, bakeries and, of course, DJs. These businesses will provide wedding advice, price quotes, discounts and giveaways. You can even book your favorites right on the spot! Don’t miss out on this important event, which takes place Sunday, Jan. 13, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the John S. Knight Center in Akron.
Here’s what you need to know to make the most of this must-attend show:
General admission is $15 at the door or $12 online before the show. You can also purchase a four-pack of tickets for $30 (online only). Children ages 6 and younger are free.
What: Today’s Bride Show
Where: John S. Knight Center
77 E. Mill St.
Akron, OH 44308
When: Sunday, Jan 13th, 2019 10 a.m. to 4 p.m
Very Important Bride
Attendees have the option of purchasing the Very Important Bride package, a $355 value, for $50. The package includes:
- General admission to the event with expedited entrance
- Reserved front row seating to the fashion show (additional front-row guest tickets are $25)
- Bride-to-be swag box that includes bride-to-be veil, bride tiara, bride-to-be banner, bride-to-be sash and bride tribe metallic tattoos
- Pink bride tribe sash
- Ohio love drawstring swag bag
- Ohio love tumbler
- Today’s Bride VIB keepsake lanyard
- $50 coupon for the Lavender Bridal pop-up bridal boutique
- 2 tickets to the The Great Big Home + Garden Show Feb 1-10
- Glass/acrylic custom print from SymbolizeIt.com
- 1-year subscription to Brides magazine
Parking is free on Sundays at City of Akron-owned decks: Broadway (connected to the center and handicapped accessible via skywalk), Cascade, CitiCenter, High/Market and Morley.
What to Expect
- Fashion shows: The Today’s Bride fashion shows highlight the latest wedding fashions for brides, grooms, bridesmaids, groomsmen, mothers of the bride, mothers of the groom, flower girls and ring bearers. Featuring local bridal shops, tuxedo companies and florists, shows last approximately 40 minutes and have general admission seating (although you can reserve front-row seats through the Very Important Bride package.) The fashion shows are located on the upper level of the John S. Knight Center at noon and 2 p.m.
- Gown gallery: View the latest bridal gowns from a variety of bridal shops!
- Reception table displays: Receive inspiration for your reception decor from these fully decorated tables that feature centerpieces, china, chairs and linens. You can also vote for your favorite table!
- Limousine row: Check out both the inside and outside of a variety of wedding transportation options. Yes, the vehicles are inside the center!
- Pop-up bridal boutique: Lavender Bridal Salon in Dover, Ohio hosts a pop-up bridal boutique where you can try on and purchase designer gowns! The shop’s stylists will be on hand, and all gowns are up to 50 percent off!
- Venue representatives: More than 20 wedding venues in one room from Wooster, Canton, Stow, Akron and more. See photos, check out pricing and discuss dates!
- Cake designs: Local bakeries display their latest work! Vote for your favorite!
- Beauty bar: Experiment with wedding-day hairstyle and makeup looks at the beauty bar with Carol Martin salonSpa!
- Folding demo: Learn how to fold napkins and tie chair sashes at a demo hosted by Miller’s Party Rental Center.
- “Leaf Your Mark” selfie station: Sign one of our hearts to add to the tree of love, then take a selfie in front of the results!
- Ring selfie station: Choose the best angle to show off your ring and then add a backgrounds!
- Live cake decorating: An Acme Fresh Market expert decorator will create a wedding cake while discussing the latest trends. Visit the Cake Gallery from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Caricatures: Receive a complimentary caricature from Artist Sam Sutton.
- Meditation tips: Visit Tracy Rhinehart Wedding Officiant‘s booth to learn easy meditation tips.
- Vow writing: Also at the Tracy Rhinehart Wedding Officiant booth, you can receive tips on writing personal and sentimental vows.
- Wedding show specials: Many of the Today’s Bride vendors (including SPE!) offer special discounts you can’t get anywhere else!
- Freebies: All registered brides receive a free tote bag and issue of Today’s Bride Magazine! Plus, if you buy your tickets online, you get a one-year subscription to Brides magazine. Don’t forget to check out the freebies offered by the vendors, as well!
Just in time for the Today’s Bridal Show, SPE is offering a fantastic bundle deal. Save up to $1,200 with four brands: Sound Precision Entertainment; Capture Cleveland Photography, LLC; Red Frame Videography; and Monocle Photo.
For more information, contact SPE at (216) 870-4513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.