Join the entertainment professionals at Sound Precision Entertainment at the Today’s Bride Show in Independence this weekend! This exciting event features more than 80 Northeast Ohio wedding vendors, including our boutique partners Capture Cleveland Photography and Red Frame Videography.
These businesses will provide wedding advice, price quotes, discounts and giveaways. You can even book your favorite vendors at the show! Don’t miss out on this fantastic event, which takes place Sunday, Oct. 14, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Embassy Suites – Rockside in Independence.
Here’s what you need to know to make the most of this Cleveland-area bridal show show (also check out our Ultimate Bridal Guide that contains dos and don’ts for this show):
General admission is $15 at the door or $12 online before the show, but stop by SPE before the show to score free tickets! Children ages 6 and younger are free.
Parking is free at the Embassy Suites – Rockside. Additional parking, if necessary, is available at the Spectrum Office Building located just down the road at 6060 Rockside Woods Blvd. Today’s Bride offers free parking with a complimentary limo bus shuttle courtesy of BVIP Limousine.
What to Expect
- Fashion shows: Today’s Bride hosts fashion shows at 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. that feature the latest wedding fashions for brides, grooms, bridesmaids, groomsmen, mothers of the bride, mothers of the groom, flower girls and ring bearers. They include local bridal shops, tuxedo companies and florists. Shows last approximately 30 minutes and have general admission seating.
- Pop-up bridal boutique: Lavender Bridal Salon in Dover, Ohio hosts a pop-up bridal boutique where you can try on and purchase designer gowns that are up to 50 percent off.
- $500 cash giveaway: Head to the fashion show stage at 3:15 p.m. and receive a free ticket to win a cash prize! Today’s Bride will randomly choose three cash winners on the spot.
- Hotel suite tour: Take a tour of Embassy Suites – Rockside’s Suite 237 while enjoying a glass of champagne.
- Scavenger hunt: Collect stickers throughout the show for a chance to win prizes such as Sunday brunch and bocce for up to 6 people at Pinstripes in Pinecrest Village or three tuxedo rentals from American Commodore Tuxedo.
- Wedding show specials: Many of the Today’s Bride vendors (including SPE!) offer special discounts you can’t get anywhere else!
- Freebies: All registered brides receive a free tote bag and issue of Today’s Bride Magazine! Additionally, post a status or check in on Facebook to receive a free bridal sash! Don’t forget to check out the freebies offered by the vendors, as well!
Just in time for the Today’s Bridal Show, SPE is offering a fantastic bundle deal. Save up to $1,200 with four brands: Sound Precision Entertainment; Capture Cleveland Photography, LLC; Red Frame Videography; and Monocle Photo. For more information, contact SPE at (216) 870-4513 or email@example.com.
What: Today’s Bride Show
Embassy Suites – Rockside
5800 Rockside Woods Blvd N.
Independence, OH 44131
When: Sunday, Oct. 14, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Time Till Oct 14th Bridal Show